Electronic Signature Consumer Notice and Consent
“Electronic signature” and “electronic” and “electronically” means by using your computer.
1. If you proceed to this online Application, you agree to complete the Application and leasing process electronically (using your computer) – that is you give your consent to the electronic process. This consent applies to the Application and the leasing process but not to anything else.
2. Your responses to the questions in the Application will become part of the electronically signed Application.
3. You have the option to complete the Application using the traditional ink signature process. You must contact a leasing coordinator at 610-649-7700 if you wish to sign the Application in ink rather than electronically using your computer.
4. If your Application is approved, you will be provided with an electronic copy of the Lease for you to sign using the computer. If your Lease includes an Addendum or multiple Addenda, you will also be provided with an electronic copy of each Addendum that will be a part of your Lease. And Addendum sent to you must be signed and will also be part of your Lease. At any time before you sign the Lease electronically, you may withdraw your consent to electronically sign the Lease and any Addendum or Addenda by contacting a leasing coordinator at 610-649-7700. In order for us to contact you in the future, we will need a current email address, telephone number and/or mailing address. If you wish to update any of that information at any time, please call the leasing coordinator at the same number to provide your updated contact information.
5. You will need a computer with a browser (Internet Explorer v.6.0 or newer, Firefox, Safari, etc.) to successfully complete the Application. Using this software, you will be able to access the Application, sign it electronically and save it. You will also need Adobe Reader (v.6.0 or newer) to successfully complete the leasing process. Using this software, you will be able to access the Lease and any Addendum, sign them electronically and save them.
6. You should print a copy of the complete Application for your records. You may also request a paper copy of the electronically signed Application by contacting a leasing coordinator at 610-649-7700. There is a $5 fee for a paper copy. If you wish to print a copy of the Application, you will need a printer capable of printing these web pages.
7. By completing the electronic (computer) signature process, you are certifying that you are the person identified in the Lease and any Addendum or Addenda.
If you can access these electronic records and if you have read the above information and if you agree to complete the Application and leasing process electronically, please click below. If not, please contact the leasing office at 610-649-7700.